Harrisburg – Governor Tom Corbett announced today that Portersville Valve Company, LLC is relocating operations and acquiring land to support new growth, adding 25 jobs in Lawrence County.
Leaders in pressure relief technologies and services combine operations to grow market share in shale gas, process and power markets.
Companies intend to build 60,000 square foot facility and add 25 new jobs in the new Keystone Enterprise Zone, Lawrence County, in western Pennsylvania.
- Portersville PRD Expands Representation to Include Bartec Heat Trace and Multi-Instruments Product Lines April 4, 2017
- Portersville PRD Expands Core Capabilities April 3, 2017
- PA Governor Corbett: Manufacturer to relocate to Lawrence County; Create 25 Jobs October 31, 2013
- Portersville Valve Company, LLC., and PRD Technologies, LLC. Announce Merger October 15, 2013
- ValvTechnologies to Support Portersville Valve Company Growth Plans in Eastern U.S. September 27, 2013